Workforce Group Job Recruitment Program 2022 for a Drilling & Completions Subject Matter Expert (SME) – The Workforce Group is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant position in their firm. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling & Completions Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Location: Niger Delta
Employment Type: Full time
- To provide well construction expertise in the areas of drilling and completions across the entire value chain of drilling appraisal, exploration and development wells.
- Lead the undertaking of Drilling & Completions activities for well planning and well designs.
- Planning and execution of exploration, appraisal, and development drilling activity.
- Ensure HSSE objectives for well delivery are clear and form the basis upon which operations will be conducted.
- Ensure the scope of work for all Contractors is clear.
- Actively participate in all well constructions, drilling and construction contracting process.
- Lead the technical and HSSE management of relevant service provider contracts. Collaborate with contractors regarding performance, future plans, variances, etc. as needed.
- Co-ordinate and manage the company personnel and contractors under his supervision.
- Conduct detailed Well engineering studies and plan Well operations.
- Ensure accurate AFE costs are prepared and managed for each project
- Ensure the most cost-effective techniques and equipment are utilized to improve well constructing.
- Promote competitive advantage through developing cost-effective drilling & completion programmes to implement Company’s exploration, appraisal and development Well campaign.
- Actively drive the identification, development, and implementation of new technologies and the opportunities to optimize field operations.
- Remain current on new technologies for assigned domain and advise on cost and efficiency gains where applicable
- Vary, change or re-schedule the operations outlined in the Well programme when required in order to achieve the Well objectives, upon approval.
- Supervise all daily, weekly, monthly, end of Well and special reports on operational activities.
- Monitoring the daily progress of well operations; safety and ensuring the good maintenance of the well
- Provide technical support for operational activities such as data quality assurance and interpretation
- Provide answers and advisory to technical questions.
- Ensure Drilling & Completion Operations Procedures & Manuals are accurately developed and implemented.
- Co-ordinate and control an efficient, safe and economical execution of exploration, appraisal and development, redevelopment and workover Well operations for onshore and offshore rigs in accordance with approved programmes.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Master’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Well Engineering desirable.)
- Possess minimum of 15 (fifteen) years active experience in drilling and completion with minimum 10 (ten) years in senior supervisory well Construction/Drilling and Completions position in a high project load environment with intense activity periods.
- Experience in the Niger Delta is essential
- Previous experience and demonstrated proficiency in a similar Well engineering role in a large Operating company or oilfield services company especially with deviated and horizontal wells in Land, swamp and offshore well intervention, drilling and completion
- Valid IWCF Well control certificate (Supervisor Level as a minimum)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE