Workcity Africa | Career Opportunity: Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Workcity Africa to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
Workcity Africa – We are Workcity, the leading premium coworking space in Africa. A community that brings startups and entrepreneurs together to collaborate, inspire innovation and harness various skills that are geared towards economic growth and community development. It is a space full of fun, energy and where people achieve more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls and emails in an efficient manner.
- Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs.
- Help sales team generate leads, identify potential leads and forward to sales reps.
- Check voicemail inboxes and return calls on time.
- Follow-up with callers on the complaint and/or question resolution status.
- Meet or exceed call quotas and sales assist quotas, both personally and as a team unit.
- Provide accurate answers and solutions to customer queries.
- Address customer complaints in a compassionate and patient manner.
- Redirect customers to appropriate teams and/or departments as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree, HND, OND
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and organize.
- Outgoing, friendly, compassionate personality.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed both call and sales assist quotas
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fantastic phone skills, i.e. well-spoken, excellent active listening skills.
- Motivated, energetic, driven work ethic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here