Wema Bank Plc. Job Recruitment for a Business Process Analyst – Wema Bank Plc. Is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of a Business Process Analyst at the firm. Interested applicants should follow the procedures and apply below.
Wema Bank Plc. – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc. has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Business Process Analysis/ Business Process Re-Engineering
- The ideal candidate would be in charge of Identifying business process improvement opportunities and developing improved future state processes.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs
- Collaborate with Business users and IT to create the Business Requirement Documents, user stories and other documentation that guide application development efforts and ensure successful implementation of business requirements
- Understand the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process and communicate impacts on time/scope/budget
- Work closely with the development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development
- Facilitate end-user training and pre- go live arrangement
- Prepare user guides, SOPs and other documentation that aid knowledge management
- Manage post-go-live support, issue resolution and process adoption
- Monitor and measure process performance to ascertain the delivery of improvement objectives.
- Manage project engagements across all levels from initiation to closure
- Conduct stakeholder engagement sessions and focus group interviews to elicit requirements
- Conduct benchmarking, comparative analysis and impact analysis to ensure integration of business case/requirements across the enterprise
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and develop improved future state processes
- Document and manage changes to requirements and business needs
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and ensure alignment of developed application with business objectives
- Work with Process Designers during the design and development of the processes
- Provide ongoing support to resolve problems and fulfil service requests for process improvement
Qualifications and Requirements
- She/he should possess a BSc in any related field
- She/he should have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst in a financial institution
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Candidates should apply before 30th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE