Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banker’s-In-Training (BIT) – Sales
Job type: Full-time
- Are you a tech savvy trail blazer, with an unwavering commitment to surpassing expectations? Well buckle up, because the opportunity you’ve been yearning for has finally arrived!
- Relationship Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Financial Management
- Customer Relations
- Business Management
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in numeric related courses.
- Willingness to have a career in a Sales and Marketing function.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service programme.
- Not older than 27 years at the point of application.
- Opportunity to launch a thrilling and fulfilling career in sales with a dominant digital bank.
- Opportunity to work with and also be mentored by seasoned sales experts.
- Career Progression
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online