Wema Bank Plc Job Opportunity – There is an ongoing recruitment exercise at Wema Bank Plc to enable qualified and interested personnel to apply using the application guidelines below.
Wema Bank Plc – Is widely reputed as the most resilient and longest surviving indigenous bank in Nigeria. Over the years, Wema Bank Plc has diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Relationship Management Officer (Business Development)
Locations: Abuja (CBD, Garki, Wuse), Kaduna, Lokoja-Kogi, Kano, Mararaba-Nasarawa, Ibadan (Agodi Gate, Apata Ganga, Cocoa Mall, Mokola) Oyo, Port Harcourt (Aba Road, Trans Amadi, Secretariat)-Rivers, Aiyedun-Ekiti, Akure-Ondo, Abeokuta-Ogun, Calabar-Cross River, Ilorin-Kwara, Osogbo-Osun, Warri-Delta, Uyo-Akwa Ibom,
Grade: Executive Trainee (ET) – Senior Banking Officer (SBO)
- To contribute to retail business development and execution of branch sales plans by supporting the Retail Cluster Head to grow a portfolio of profitable customers, pursuit of specific sales, service, growth and opportunities to achieve desirable profitability of the bank.
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance, B.Sc. Business Administration, Masters in Business Administration, B.Sc. Digital Marketing or any other relevant field.
Years of Experience:
- 3-8 years of work experience in Retail Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
Job Title: Commercial Relationship Management Officer (Business Development)
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Ogun, Oyo, Rivers, Osun
Grade: ET – SBO.
- To contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers and support the Business Development Managers to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing or any other relevant field or Masters in Business Administration
Years of Experience:
- 2-8 years of work experience in Commercial Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail as Job Title (With location you’re applying for).
Application Deadline 17th March, 2021.
Note: CV in Portable Document Format (PDF) ONLY are accepted.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here