WEMA Bank is currently accepting applications from interested and competent professionals for their ongoing Hackaholics 4.0 Programmme. Interested candidates should kindly follow the application guidelines listed below to apply.
Hackaholics is a youth focused startup competition aimed to provide a platform that enables innovators and startup founders with tech driven or tech enabled game changing ideas and products to grow and blitz scale their ventures. This laudable initiative is powered by Wema Bank/ ALAT; one of Nigeria’s Most digitally dominant financial institution. There has been 3 previous editions and we are excited to present the 4th edition tagged Re-imagined.
- Everyone is welcome and can apply. No matter if you are a young entrepreneur, a professional, or a student.
- You don’t have to be a programmer and you certainly don’t need to have a degree in Computer Science.
- Hackaholics is a great opportunity for participants to learn and experiment
- Grant to build / scale solutions
- Support for product and integration
- Visibility for your team / solution
- Access to community of founders
- Coaching / Mentorship for founders
- Learn from renowned industry expert
As a way of honoring our commitment to inclusivity, women-led teams will be given recognition and rewards
- Winner: N3,000,000
- First runner-up: N2,500,000
- Second Runner-up: N1,500,000
- Women-led team: N1,000,000
Available pitch centers for this years edition
Lagos State University
Federal University of Technology, Akure
Southeast / Southsouthern states
University of Benin
NILE University, Abuja
University of Abuja
1 Step 1: Click Register Now on the hackaholics Website
2 Step 2: Input your solution details and information
3 Step 3: Input your team members details. (Max. 3)
4 Step 4: Submit your application, and await our email
For More Information:
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.