Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with the day to day HR operations
- Ensure compliance with statutory remittances such as NSITF, ITF, e.t.c.
- Assist with employee Data/Information Management System
- Dispatch Management.
- General office administration
- Manage communications with ITF, including approvals and Training Reimbursement.
- Assist with the employee performance management system.
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of an OND in Business Administration, Public Administration or other Social Sciences (NO HND or BSC)
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Good grasp of HR principles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters