Visa Incorporated Job Recruitment Programme 2022/2023 – Visa Incorporated is now recruiting interested and qualified candidates suitable for the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Job Title: Senior Partner Enablement Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- Partner Engagement Managers (PEMs) are the main technical relationship liaisons for Cyber Source’s top strategic Acquirer Solutions Partners, facilitating the partner’s development and the growth of their client base.
- The Senior PEM will be responsible for engaging our partners on consumption of new products, solutions, client-level requirements, and issue management.
- They have a vital role in ensuring that our partner’s integrations are functioning optimally and that the partner has what it needs to be successful.
- The Senior PEM will also work with our Partner Success and/or Alliances organizations in fostering the relationships with our valued partners, and will play a primary role during operational reviews, trainings, escalations and presentations.
- The Senior PEM will also work within the business to ensure that Product, Development, and Operations teams are incorporating the partner’s strategic needs into internal business development activities.
- Primary technical point of contact for a small portfolio of our strategic Acquirer Solution Partners, addressing any technical challenges or operational issues that may arise.
- Manage escalations until the issues have been resolved.
- Oversee and coordinate implementations and provide as-needed consultative integration guidance to assist the partner in on-boarding new Acquirer Solution merchants.
- Educate Acquirer Solution Partners on how new Cyber Source products and functionalities may contribute to and enhance their business models.
- Work with your portfolio of Acquirer Solution Partners to develop best practices for technical implementation and support.
- Define engagement processes between Acquirer Solution Partners, their end-merchants, and Cyber Source teams.
- Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams and be the voice of Product Readiness back to the partner.
- Lead product trainings and workshops work with internal training teams to build out Best-in-class training for partner support teams and the partner’s clients.
- Build and maintain deep product knowledge in Cyber Source products and services.
- Partner with our Alliance/ Partner Success teams to build relationships with technical and business contacts with our Acquirer Solution Partners.
- Drive a partner-centrist ethos within the Client Services team, leading a optimized team across Technical Account Management, Implementation Support and any other partner-focused resources such as Product Support Engineers and Product Readiness that may have been hired for each partner.
- Be responsive to larger initiatives being driven globally from the Senior and Executive leadership.
- Travel is required (up to 20% travel)
- Actively develop Acquirer Solution Partners engagement model, striving for continual service improvement
- Maintain an excellent relationship with Acquirer Solution Partners through regular communication and face-to-face meetings, ensuring that the partner’s technical questions and queries are met or managed.
- Meet or exceed against agreed performance goals and objectives.
- Committed to service excellence and added value through exceeding partner expectations and anticipating partner needs. Works in close partnership with partners to achieve their aims and develop a mutually beneficial working relationship
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organizational vision through teamwork. Adapts communication style to situations and audiences.
- Maintains and promotes open communication channels and sharing information to achieve a common objective. Challenges organizational culture and processes that are barriers to working collaboratively.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence understands team dynamics builds constructive and effective relationships. Effectively resolves conflict between individuals and / or teams.
- Makes a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver exemplary results. Build support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise. Considered a valuable source of expertise and knowledge.
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies. Consistently strives to achieve and improve upon quality standards expected by colleagues and clients. Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Takes full ownership of a task, not deterred by internal issues. Retains composure under pressure uses an appropriate balance of logic and emotion to resolve issues
- Develops self and others to ensure all are equipped with appropriate skills. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and an environment in which others can excel
- Champions innovative projects and demonstrates commitment to business excellence by consistently executing against deliverable
- Demonstrates consistent levels of resilience and a willingness to adapt to changing organizational needs while role modelling company values
- Explains complex issues in simple terms aims to create understanding regardless of seniority or audience
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to think laterally and consider organizational strategy
- Able to pioneer new ideas, adapt processes and create new solutions with broader stakeholder support
- Seeks out internal/external perceptions and data uses these to shape strategic plans
- Possesses a clear understanding of the broader competitive environment.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A track record of a strong customer focus.
- Experience in a Customer Support/Technical Account Management role.
- Fluency in Arabic and English spoken and written
- Payment industry experience
- Able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a virtual team
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
- Has competency in a technical skill-set, such as networking principles or coding.
- PRINCE2, PMP or similar project management certification
- ITIL certification
- Card-not-present and risk mitigation methodology experience is strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Cyber Source products and services
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, programming experience (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), and markup languages (HTML, XML)
- Should be experienced with working in matrices organizations
- Has some commercial experience.
Job Title: Senior Risk Manager (West Africa, Sub Sahara Africa)
Employment Type: Full time
Work hours: 8 hours – Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings
- Under the direction of the respective Risk Services Lead for the geography, the role has responsibility for payment cards fraud prevention as well as creating / executing mitigation strategies for data security issues and broader payment system risk in the external Visa payment infrastructure, in one or more countries.
- Manage client risk relationships, from high-level T1 client risk executive engagements to the more tactical day-to-day operational and compliance engagements.
- Provide meaningful contributions in the area of Risk during client business deals.
- Support the emerging product team in their go to market strategies, identifying new partners and work alongside them to bring them into the Visa payment system
- Support the sales efforts of BDs and Risk Products team to increase the penetration of risk solutions at key identified clients
- Lead and support regular client trainings through Webinars and various annual client events such as Risk Executive Councils, Security Summits and Card Security Weeks
- Position Visa as a Risk thought leader in the industry
- Support execution of acceptance or data security compliance programs
- Build relationships with industry stakeholders, government and law enforcement
- Assist the global investigations team in the collection of information and broader client engagement with regards to remediation post-breach.
- Identify and empower new eCommerce acquirers through knowledge sharing and education
- Facilitate the adoption of new technologies such as contact-less, 3D Secure, mobile payments
- Together with Corporate Communications, manage and execute Visa’s risk communications strategy in the market.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline. Post-graduate qualifications preferred
- At least 6 – 8 years risk management (fraud & credit risk) experience gained through consumer banking and card operations
- Exposure to and understanding of consumer banking compliance
- Relevant client facing role experience – client service, business development etc.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and related software
- Data analysis skills
- Data Security Certifications / knowledge or relevant technical skills are an advantage
- Consumer banking and card operations experience
- Understanding Visa operations, products and services
- Risk management expertise
- Team work
- Customer service experience
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Training skills.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE