Viamo Job Recruitment Program 2022 – Viamo is recruiting interested candidates for the position of a Program Manager. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines below to apply.
Viamo – Mobile technology is revolutionizing how organizations engage with their end users. More than 96% of the world’s population has access to a mobile phone, meaning it is now possible to reach nearly every single person on the planet. Yet 3 billion people living in emerging markets still lack access to relevant, timely, and engaging information in their local languages, and their voices remain under heard. The organizations that serve them lack the technology and capacity to reach them, and many are unaware of the power of mobile technology to meet their organizational goals.
Viamo connects individuals and organizations using digital technology to make better decisions. With more than 11 million people reached in 2019 alone, we are well on our way to meeting our goal of reaching 50M people annually by 2023.
Job Titles: Program Manager, Nigeria
Location: Abuja, with travel to regions, as needed
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will report to the Senior Program Manager, and this position will be based in Abuja.
- Your role is to drive impact, working with partners to develop and launch innovative and effective digital engagement campaigns via mobile.
- Your role is to ensure that every project and programme is implemented to the delight of our partners who deeply care about the impact of their projects.
- Specifically, you will be Viamo’s program lead on assigned projects, across various sectors, including but not limited to health, agriculture, education, financial inclusion and governance.
- Work with partners to design and launch effective mobile engagement projects.
- Delight our partners with high quality, timely execution of programme activities.
- Manage the implementation of projects for partners according to the project objectives.
- Supervise qualitative and quantitative research and other field activities.
- Conduct data analysis and report on the results of project and programmes
- Support the logistical preparation of field trips for consultants and program staff.
- Assist in the organization of content development workshops, field testing and all other field activities.
- Support the facilitation of trainings and content development workshops as needed.
- Support the team in the preparation of the various administrative documents required.
- Support the team in dispatching materials and equipment for consultants and monitoring their returns at the end of the missions.
- Solicit and document client feedback, including needs and expectations to inform the ongoing development of Viamo’s offerings.
- Support the compilation of project work plans and deliverables for each project under supervision.
- Monitor and contribute to the implementation of these work plans according to the agreed timelines.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on the implementation of the project according to the format suggested by the Team Leader.
- Partner satisfaction: Happy clients measured through client satisfaction surveys.
- Execution of program deliverables: Projects implemented according to the contracts / work plans and budgets.
- Impact: number of unique listeners and engagements.
- Revenue: Project invoicing according to schedule.
- Reports to the Senior Program Manager.
- Works closely with the global Design and Implementation teams.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of demanding professional experience in a client-facing role, and demonstrable interest in the use of technology for development.
- Previous experience with USAID-funded projects.
- Experience either directly from the development sector working with or for NGOs or with private sector companies with NGO clientele.
- Technically proficient with software programs, and the desire to learn and embrace more.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Experiencing working with national and local stakeholders in Nigeria.
- Excellent financial donor reporting abilities.
- Experience with Human-Centered Design and Social Behavior Change Communication is strongly desirable.
- Prior experience with international development projects is a major plus.
- Prior experience working in content development for mobile is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent project and programme management skills with emphasis on customer service.
- Independent thinker and problem solver with proven experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Great in multi-tasking and managing numerous complex projects at one time.
- Proven ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- High degree of flexibility and willingness to adapt to new tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail, thorough and meticulous with all tasks.
- Quantitative and analytical skills – including experience with large data-sets and data analysis.
- Experience living and working in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of national languages.
- Experience working as part of a consortium team and/or with matrix management.
- Experience in business development. A history of submitting winning applications to international donors is an asset.
- Experience in managing multi-secretarial projects would be a plus.
- Experience in Social Behavior Change (SBC) and in the design / implementation of qualitative research and /or communication monitoring and evaluation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please apply with a CV and a short cover letter
15th April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE