Vagan Oil and Gas Limited Job Recruitment 2022 for a Procurement Officer– Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is now recruiting interested candidates to fill in the vacant position of a Procurement Officer. Interested applicants should follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision. The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore/Marine Supplies etc.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Review the current process for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times and potential future development.
- Work with team members and Procurement Managers to complete duties as needed by accomplishing related results as required.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to department originating requests.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to review Request for Quote (RFO) and Bid competitively.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Marketing.
- 4+ years of experience in the related field.
- Good financial Acumen
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent Leadership and training skills.
- Impeccable time management
- Strategic thinking.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th April, 2022.
Be the first to comment