Read carefully on Today’s Latest News Update about Nigeria Immigration Service NIS and Civil Defence NSCDC Recruitment Exams Test Results for Shortlisted Candidates here. Are you among applicants that participated during JAMB CBT Test Examination? Get latest update below.
So many interested applicants has been searching for Latest News Update about Nigeria Immigration Service and NSCDC Jobs Recruitment for 2020/2021 edition and those participated during NIS and Civil Defence JAMB CBT Test are eager to know the next phase for Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) CBT Exam and Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) CBT Test Online Recruitment.
You are at the right place, here I will give you reason why the recruitment is still on hold and why the NIS and Civil Defence JAMB CBT Test yet to be out.
Today Latest News Update about NIS and Civil Defence Jobs Recruitment CBT Test
Update reaching us is that the Federal House of Representatives have asked for the suspension or cancellation of the NIS and Civil Defence (NSCDC) CBT Exam due to the following reasons as
Reasons behind suspension or cancellation of the NIS and Civil Defence (NSCDC) Recruitment CBT Exam
Hafiz Kawu, in his motion he said; “Most Nigerians are not computer literate, therefore, the test was discriminatory against some people. The agencies should instead use the normal handwritten test, instead of the ongoing collaboration with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).”
Further more he said; “95 percent of Nigerians are not computer literate. JAMB did not consider those who are not computer literate. They did not provide an alternative for those who are not computer literate, therefore, not providing a level playing field for all.”
According to Ibrahim Olanrewaju, who spoke against the motion, he said; “Anyone with a Secondary School Certificate which is the minimum qualification should be able to pass the CBT test. If the requirement is SSCE, one would expect such a candidate to be able to participate. We should not be looking back. We should be encouraging even mechanics to have basic knowledge of computers.”
Abdulrasak Namdas who supported the motion of Kawu said; “I have been getting complaints from my constituents on the CBT exams. The emphasis of the test is on physical fitness, not test.”
Inconclusively, the House directed the two security outfits (NIS and NSCDC) to conduct another test using the manual process. This will only happen based on the response that would be given by the House Committees Interior and Federal Character who were mandated to monitor the recruitment and report to the House in 6 weeks.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about NIS and Civil Defense Jobs for Successful Shortlisted Candidates
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.
- National ID Card: NIMC Pre Enrolment, Registration Form /Login Portal
- National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) Application Registration Form 2020/2021- nshp.gov.ng
- Link NIN to your MTN SIM Card – How to Connect your MTN SIM Card to NIMC/NIN
- Ghana Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 – hr.moh.gov.gh
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment Form Portal – Apply Here
- Federal Government $5000 Grant
- Federal N-power Grant
- NEXIT Portal Login and Update
- CBN SME Loan and Grant
- Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted Candidates
- NEXIT Portal: N-Power Portal Empowerment Registration Portal
- TraderMoni Loan Registration Application Form 2020 www.tradermoni.ng
- federal government survival fund portal – Register Now
- Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship 2020/2021 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship – Register Now
- CBN Youth Investment Fund Application Portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng