United Bank for Africa Plc is recruiting interested and eligible candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Security Management Officer
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Participate in the implementation of new network security solutions,
- To manage business continuity and disaster recovery operations and ensure there is 99.99% service availability and zero data loss in the event of network secure breaches/disaster events.
- Troubleshoot and investigate security-related issues, as well as analyze security systems performance and provide capacity planning solutions to ensure continuous uninterrupted operation of security system Infrastructure within the frame of the agreed service levels.
- Design a robust network.
- Ensure all network segments are fortified against all forms of attack.
- Maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all in-place network security devices.
- Maintain operational configurations of all in-place security solutions as per the established baselines.
- Maintain all in-place network security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations.
- Participate in the planning and design of enterprise network security architecture, under the direction of Head Enterprise Security Management.
- Participate in the creation of Enterprise Network Security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures) under the direction of the Head, Enterprise Security Management, where appropriate.
- Participate in the planning and design of an Enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan, under the direction of the Head, Enterprise Security Management.
- Remediating identified security issues.
- Review logs and reports of all in-place network devices, whether they be under direct control, interpret the implications of that activity and devise plans for appropriate resolution.
- Participate in investigations into problematic activity.
- Participate in the design and execution of network system vulnerability assessments, and penetration tests security audits.
- Provide support for all e-banking channels and end users for all in-place network security solutions.
- Reviewing and analyzing the application of new security technology and trend.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions.
- improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Recommend additional network security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise network security specifically.
- Perform the deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new network security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise’s network.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any Engineering discipline with strong IT/Information security background/certification.
- Having a professional certification such as CCNA Security, CCNA R&S is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in network security or related discipline
- Experience in managing firewalls – Fortinent
- Knowledge of managing firewalls, maintaining the security of the bank’s network which include selecting and installing security hardware and software, analyzing networks for potential security threats, and developing Internet protocols to deal with viruses.
- Hands-on using Fortinet, understand network best practices, a good team player, inquisitive mind and solution-driven.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Information and Network Security
- Service level management
- Configuration management
- Project and change management
- Equipment Testing
- Service Desk and Incident management
- Network System installation and decommissioning
- IT Operations
- Network Segmentation
- Routing and Switching
- Firewall & Fortinent Administration
- Experience with multiple computer systems and programs
- Logical thinking and analytical ability
- Aptitude in solving problems independently
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Sound decision-making ability
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters