United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2022 for a Team Member, Advanced Analytics – The United Bank for Africa is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Team Member, Advanced Analytics. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Advanced Analytics
Employment Type: Permanent
- Identify unique business challenges and match these challenges with relevant data and resources, establish processes with growth capacity and institutionalize analytics to ensure key decision-makers have access to actionable results.
- Business Insight and Analytics.
- Building models based on what is obtained on descriptive pattern.
- Providing estimations based on data trends.
- Provide recommendations based on what happened in the past.
- Use of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Use of Intelligence Algorithms to build up insightful engaging customers’ needs.
- Generating large databases from various sources of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze data and generate statistical information to identify trends and patterns.
- Provide recommendations on how to apply analytics to extract business-critical insights, and data visualization is key.
- Develop interactive dashboards that combine visuals with real-time data.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business for necessary insights.
- Building scalable machine learning pipelines and using feature engineering and optimization methods to improve data set performance.
- Ensure data quality and integrity.
- Interpret and analyze data problems.
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects.
- Build analytic systems and predictive models.
- Test performance of data-driven products.
- Visualize data and create reports.
- Experiment with new models and techniques.
- Align data projects with organizational goals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Master’s Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have strong knowledge of data management, visualization techniques, statistical analysis, predictive, prescriptive, and descriptive modelling, and advanced business intelligence tools/concepts (Python, SQL/PLSQL/TSQL, Power BI, R Language, etc.)
- Also, a good understanding of cloud computing is an added advantage.
- In addition, he/she must have the ability to analyze data and make informed business insights, a team player with effective communication and organizational skills.
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies and products
- Microsoft Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of business intelligence tools.
- Good understanding of Analytical trends and solutions in use in the Nigerian Banking Industry
- Knowledge of the business environment
- Strong relationship and Analytical skills management
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good understanding of machine learning
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A business mind-set
- Power Bi
- R (added advantage)
- Azure data bricks (added advantage)
- Azure data factory (added advantage)
- Azure synapse (added advantage)
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values.
- We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE