Unilever Nigeria Plc recruitment for an Assistant Marketing Manager – Unilever Nigeria Plc. is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of an Assistant Marketing Manager. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply.
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world that use our amazing products everyday!
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager – Markets (Seeding)
Reference ID: R-35653
- You’ll leverage digital and shopper marketing to build brands rapidly, partner with global and regional BD teams to analyze the market and lead cross-functional UI teams to land innovations in market fast with impact;
- You’ll drive overall Marketing strategy, enabling UI to attain its 2020 vision.
- Refining marketing strategy, including defining key channels and how they engage consumers with the division(s) brands
- Developing disruptive best-in class marketing plans for key brand launches
- Crafting content to fuel brand presence and consumer engagement to drive brand relevance and position
- Managing and owning development of seeding brands.
- Supporting BD managers to ensure OTIF delivery of key strategic projects and targets
- Managing Annual Joint Business Planning exercise.
- Evaluating, analyzing and mapping white space opportunities for division(s) to recommend strategic brand launches
- Launching key niche brands across identified white space markets.
- Fostering strong relationships with wider UI Marketing team to share best practices and learning’s.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 3-7 years of marketing experience in brand development and/or brand building.
- Experience in markets
- Be a strategic, highly adaptable and entrepreneurial person
- Have strong track record of consistency in market delivery
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills with key stakeholders
- Have experience working and leading in cross-functional teams
- Have great project management and business process design skills.
- Experience in [technical skills – e.g. SAP]
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE