Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Portal – Now Open – Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Unilever Nigeria Plc to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal in this article. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world that use our amazing products every day!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Manager, Oral
Ref No: R-10949
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Background & Purpose of the Job
- Manage and grow the Oral care category through category-driven activation, renovation of current core portfolio and brilliant implementation of New Products Distribution (NPD) platforms.
- Achieve category share and profitable Net Proceeds of Sales (NPS)/profit growth targets through translation of category & marketing plans into market-implementation and customer plans (with potential for tailor-made activities).
- Champion the consumer needs and category passion within the overall business.
- Champion competitive behavior and mindset throughout the business and translate it into targeted marketing activities to grow category share.
- Deliver market- and customer-knowledge driven input into innovation platform projects and brand planning to ensure requirements of brands will be met in the future.
- Lead market implementation of those platforms and develop world-class activation mix.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Development of a share-growth-oriented marketing & category plan that seizes opportunities in product renovation, pricing strategy, competitor activities, customer/channel (e.g. convenience format, discounter) specific needs etc.
- Represent product (insights), category strategy and product quality requirements on the cross-functional discounter team
- Proactively feed market, category and customer requirements into platform innovation projects.
- Champion optimal launch of innovation platform.
- Work with communication team to ensure single message is created in line with the category building communication plan, consistent with category needs.
- Monitor and review effectiveness of innovation and renovation programme to inform future plans.
- Ensure continued focus on and support of innovation platforms once launched
- Develop & lead implementation of activation platforms and ideas based on the category vision plan working with communication teams and agencies for Public Relations (PR) and Below The Line (BTL) for the category.
- Translate marketing & category plan into a business framework and optimize commercial opportunities (identify threats). Feed into monthly, quarterly and annual planning processes.
- Develop and implement 12-18 month portfolio roadmap including product range & quality, brand build, value delivery for consumers, pricing & affordability, range extension.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum of three (3) to five (3) years relevant experience as a category manager in a Fast-Moving-Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment and/or marketing exposure is essential.
- Business strategy and formulation
- Business Planning and implementation
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Commercial Acumen
- Business Management and Category development experience will be an added advantage.
- Category Management
- Information Management
Typical Interaction (Key working relationship)
- Brand Activation
- Pack Design
- Marketing Research Agencies
- Public Relation Consultancy as required
- Category Leads
- CD Director
- Supply Chain
- MIS Manager
- R & D
- Regulatory Affairs
- Brand Managers and Assistants
- Key Account Managers
- Channel & Category Development Managers
- CCM & CMI
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here