Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job ID: R-56866
Job Type: Permanent Contract – Immediate Hire
- This permanent role is responsible for managing ekaterra’a credit and collections processes for Nigeria, reporting to the Credit Control Manager.
- Following go live, this will transition to a BAU role of performing Credit Control activities within [country], ensuring that engagement with customers on credit matters is optimised for customer experience as well as managing ekaterra’s credit risk in line with the local and global policies and working capital performance, working closely with global O2C and operational teams, as well as GTM and Finance.
Your Key Tasks
- Contribute to the development of a high quality, efficient, and effective credit control organization
- Support the implementation of any local variations to global processes and policies covering billing, credit management and collections
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure business and customer needs are being met
- Meet all the operational and financial performance targets and obligations, including delivering on collection and credit management KPIs and SLAs
- Handle escalations from Operational teams
- Approve or reject blocked orders
- Block and unblock customers
- Negotiate payment plans
- Provide reporting for the company accountant
- Customer account reconciliations
- Support credit insurance and factoring activities if applicable
- Deliver on local and global credit risk policies and collections strategies.
- Drive proactive customer communication to manage timely credit and collections management activities and improve ekaterra’s working capital position
- Evaluate, create and maintain credit limits for the customers in the system.
- Responsible for collecting debts from our company debtors
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business (preferably Finance, Accounting or Business)
- At least 5 years business experience in Credit or Collections roles
- Proactive and self-leading
- Service oriented attitude
- Able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Familiar with SAP functionalities
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters