The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities.
Interns at UNICEF get experiential learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector and a meaningful internship experience that will support their academic, professional and personal development.
Your profile could be a good fit if it meets the following requirements:
- At least 18 years old.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
Our Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience.
- Duration: The duration of an internship is normally between six and twenty-six weeks. Internships can be on a full-time or a part-time basis.
- Expenses we cover: UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for your visa applications.
How to Apply
Internship opportunities are offered throughout the year. You can find current opportunities on our vacancies page.
Once you identify a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
- Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
- Build a compelling profile and get your dream job with these application and assessment tips.
- Due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit https://www.unicef.org/careers/internships
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge