UBA National Essay Competition Registration 2020 – Have you been longing to apply for UBA National Essay Competition 2020? Do you want to partake and register or apply in the 2020 UBA Essay writing competition? Are you in search of the steps and guidelines to register and win UBA national essay competition 2020 by UBA group? This guide will guide you on the application form process.
This is the 10th year of the UBA National Essay Competition, targeted at senior secondary students in Nigeria is organized annually, as part of UBA Foundation’s education initiative which is aimed at promoting the reading culture and encouraging healthy and intellectual competition among secondary school students in Nigeria and across Africa.
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) Foundation invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for:
UBA Essay Competition Topic 2020
- “Do you think that the lock down during the Covid-19 pandemic was an essential measure in spite of the hardship it brought economically?
- What would you have done differently and why?”
Eligible Countries for UBA Essay Competition
Selection Criteria and Eligibility for UBA Essay Competition 2020
- Be a Secondary School Student
- Must submit a handwritten essay
- Must submit a passport photograph
- Submit a copy of a birth certificate, National ID or passport
UBA National Essay Competition 2020 Selection Procedure
- Entries received for the competition will be reviewed by a distinguished panel of judges made up of professors from reputable Nigerian Universities, who will then shortlist 12 essays for further assessment.
- Following this, a second round of competition will involve the 12 finalists who will write a second supervised essay from which three best essays will be selected as the overall winners from the 12 finalists emerged from the first round of the competition.
Awards for UBA Essay winners
- N2.5 million educational grant.
- N2 million educational grant.
- N1.5 million educational grant.
How to Register/Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to Start Application and follow the Instruction
Interested and qualified candidates must submit their completed contact information (Name, Age, School, Address of school, Telephone Number, Residential Address and Email Address).
Applicants must attach photocopies of their original birth certificates or international passport data page.
UBA House (15th Floor),
57, Marina – Lagos State.
Drop-Off at any UBA Business Office in Nigeria for onward delivery to UBA Foundation.
Closing Date for UBA National Essay Competition 2020
Application closing date or deadline is 2nd October, 2020.
How to be updated regularly
To be regularly updated on other available jobs kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE