UAC Foods Limited is a joint venture business between UACN PLC and Tiger Brands of South Africa operating in the food sector of the economy is a leading producer of snacks, beverages and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips and Cupcake, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
As a result of the ongoing expansion, we are recruiting to the fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- To plan, direct and coordinate marketing activities towards achieving AE targets, long term growth, brand profitability and customers satisfaction of UFL Snacks brand’s portfolio
You will be accountable for:
- Develop, and implement agreed brand strategies in accordance with business objectives.
- Execute communication, advertising, packaging and other marketing activities.
- Plan, organize and monitor promotion activities to achieve AE targets.
- Maintain and update records on marketing expenditure (Advertising and promotions) to ensure that expenditure is kept within agreed budget.
- In conjunction with Sales Team, ensures optimal brand distribution in the trade channels.
- Oversee pricing strategies for the category
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Collate and analyze market data and maintain all sales statistics relating to the brand in conjunction with Consumer Insights Manager.
- Monitor market trends, competitive activity and develop appropriate tactics to contain competition.
- Update brand history annually, prepare and execute brand activities to achieve company’s objectives.
- Ensure the effective utilization of the Snacks brand marketing budget to achieve the set objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree, MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years FMCG Marketing experience
- Energetic and passionate about product specialty
- Be a team leader, inspire others and work well with range of people within and outside the business
- Work well under pressure
- Possess a CIM or NIMN qualification.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, methodical and presentation skills
- Be a good listener and able to respond to results and consumer research
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th November, 2020.
How you will be updated regularly
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here