Turahfrique Interiors Limited Recruitment 2022 for an Interior Designer – Turahfrique Interiors Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Interior Designer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes, floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various parts of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In-depth working knowledge of the seven elements of interior design; space, line, form, colour, light, texture, pattern and keeping them balanced to creating an aesthetically pleasing interior.
- Visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and material, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Managing Director.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, or similar discipline
- Must have working knowledge in an interior design or furniture manufacturing company.
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others
- Flair for changing trends in designs
- Demonstrate high understanding of principle of space planning
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Flexible and adaptability
- Organization skills and ability to multitask
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the organization
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative and ownership of duties.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE