Trace Consult Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Human Resource Officer – Trace Consult Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Human Resource Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Trace Consults is a Human Resource firm that helps bridge the gap between job seekers / applicants and employers, through training and mentorship in their various fields or career.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ an HR Officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process
- He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
- To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A top HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
28th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE