Total Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public that Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in the company. All information that is needed to successfully apply for this job positions is contained in this article.
TotalEnergies a.k.a. Total Nigeria is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Offer ID: 46917BR
Employment type: Regular position
Metier: Administrative Support, Secretarial Support
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Are you a First Degree holder with the capability to manage a Senior Management Executive as a Personal Assistant?
- Do you have the right profile, competencies, and emotional intelligence to coordinate the office of the Executive?
- If you desire to work and learn from top leaders, this might be the best role for you.
- Manages the Executive’s daily itinerary.
- Keeps accurate schedule of important Group/Company activities and events.
- Maintains an effective and efficient document management system.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Processes purchase orders and expense claims for the office
- Prepares letters, speeches, and/or statements where necessary.
- Maintains an efficient booking schedule for use of the Boardrooms and Meeting rooms
- Translates documents as needed from French to English and vice-versa.
- Schedule and prepare necessity for all Executive Committee Meetings.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate.
- Prepares a weekly report of expatriate personnel arrival and departures.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in Arts or Social Sciences (including Economics and Accounting)
- 2+ years of post NYSC relevant administrative experience.
- Communication and excellent presentation – Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Self-Motivated – Ability to drive oneself to take initiative and action to pursue goals and complete tasks
- Must possess high numerate, language and computer skills.
- Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance
- The candidate must be of high Integrity – the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
- Strong Interpersonal skill – Ability to effectively communicate, interact, and work with other individuals and groups
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here