Total Health Trust Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
THT Recruitment 2020 application form is out! Total Health Trust Limited has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by Total Health Trust Limited as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
Total Health Trust Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
About Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Renowned by our stakeholders for our reliability, we have been connecting our members to healthcare providers since 1998. Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world-class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive calls from members or employer groups and providers and prospective clients
- To receive calls from providers and have first call resolution on pre-authorization queries for limited and straight forward cases or route the query to the correct department for call resolution
- To receive calls from prospective clients and re-route the calls to the Sales and Distribution department ensuring that prospective clients receive the best service
- To log inquiries for all calls relating to registered providers, Clients, and members
- To follow up on specific cases as distributed by the manager to ensure a value-added service offering
- To adhere to and live the organizational value
- To receive Employer group calls and to resolve queries relating to the specific group or members within the group and route the query to the correct department for call resolution in the more complex cases
- To receive and resolve all member related calls and to ensure that all complaints and queries are resolved on first call resolution or escalate the query for resolution
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree qualification with 1-2 years work experience.
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
- Decision Making skills
How to Apply for Total Health Trust Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th November, 2020.
How you will be updated regularly
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here