Total Exploration And Production Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment Application Portal – Now Open – This is to inform the general public of Total Exploration And Production Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment application form portal to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the step by step guidelines provided in this article below.
Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Defined Benefits Pension Scheme (Scheme) is governed by the PRA 2014 and is administered by Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited (TEPNG CPFA), a corporate body duly licensed by the National Pensions Commission (PenCom) as a Closed Pension Fund Administrator (CPFA) in accordance with the amended Trust Deed and Regulation set up in 2001 by the scheme sponsor, Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (TEPNG) subject to the provisions of the Pension Reform Act 2014 (PRA 2014) .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Analyst
- Total E&P Nigeria CPFA, a leading closed pension fund administrator managing the Total E&P Nigeria non-contributory pension fund, is looking to recruit an Internal Control Analyst.
- The ideal candidate will be tasked with the responsibility of monitoring internal control processes, as well as mitigating, detecting and eliminating fraud within the organization.
Other duties include the following:
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies, procedures and regulations
- Increase the operational efficiency of the CPFA and the Fund
- Implement the company’s internal control framework
- Identify internal control gaps and deficiencies
- Report results of reviews, analyses & investigations to control owners and CPFA Management as required
- Follow-up on remediation plans, examination and audit recommendations to ensure timely implementation
- Provide support for and liaise with for external consultants, advisers, regulators, internal or external auditors during audits, business reviews and examinations
- Provide in-house training to enhance operational efficiency, where possible, or recommend external trainings as appropriate
- Evaluate adequacy of manual and automated business and financial controls and make any necessary revisions or additions
- Gather data for investigations and routinely perform detailed transaction reviews, testing and vouching
- Recommend actions to provide continuous improvement and identify requirements to support the business
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Good knowledge of the pension industry regulation, best practices, and general investment management/practices
- An ability to manage the end to end internal control process of an organzation
- Strong analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, but also as a team player
- Excellent organizational, communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- A professional qualification in Accounting or Auditing
- An Undergraduate degree (minimum of 2nd Class Upper) in the Management Sciences or related discipline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here