The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) programme application for 2021 is now open to African entrepreneurs either with new business ideas or existing businesses of less than 3 years in existence operating in any sector.
The Programme, in its 6th cycle, is TEF’s 12-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
TEF Entrepreneurship Programme Eligibility 2021/2022
- Having a business idea or the business must be based in Africa
2. The business must be for profit
3. An existing business must be 0-3 years old
4. Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country.
The Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
Training: 12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business.
Mentoring: A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business.
Funding: $5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding.
Network: Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts.
How to Register for 2021 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme
To begin application click https://tefconnect.net/
TEF Entrepreneurship Programme Closing Date
All applications are to be submitted on or before 31st March, 2021
- Federal Government $5000 Grant
- National ID Card: NIMC Pre Enrolment, Registration Form /Login Portal
- NSHP Registration Portal Login – www.nshp.gov.ng
- Federal N-power Grant
- NEXIT Portal Login and Update
- CBN SME Loan and Grant
- Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted Candidates
- NEXIT Portal: N-Power Portal Empowerment Registration Portal
- TraderMoni Loan Registration Application Form 2020 www.tradermoni.ng
- federal government survival fund portal – Register Now
- Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship 2020/2021 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship – Register Now
- CBN Youth Investment Fund Application Portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- FG/TiimAfrica Project Grow 100 For Nigerians ($5,000 Grant)
- National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) Application Registration Form 2020/2021- nshp.gov.ng
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund 2020 Registration Form & Login Portal – Apply Now
- SMEDAN Account Update and Activation via smedanregister.ng for Business Loan
Enter your email address below and get more Scholarships like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here