Tony Elumelu Foundation | 2021/2022 Ongoing Recruitment: Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by The Tony Elumelu Foundation to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation is the leading champion of entrepreneurship in Africa. Our objective is to empower women and men across our continent, catalysing economic growth, driving poverty eradication and ensuring job creation. We believe the private sector’s role is critical for Africa’s development and that the private sector must create both social and economic wealth.
Founded by African investor and philanthropist, Tony O. Elumelu, and representing his personal commitment to creating a new generation of entrepreneurs, through his investment company, Heirs Holdings, the Foundation is active in all 54 African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Analyst – TEF Connect
Employment Type: Full Time
About The Job
- The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics.
- They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business users.
- Understand the day-to-day issues that our business faces, which can be better understood with data
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion.
- Data communication and reporting
- Compile and analyze data related to business’ issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
- 1 – 2 years’ Data Analysis experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here