Tincan Island is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for the position of an Operator Trainee. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Tincan Island Container Terminal is a subsidiary of a multinational/global entity in the maritime sector. A rewarding career, great culture and working environment are what we offer if you decide to join us
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operator Trainee
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Training Duration: 2 Months
- One of the services we provide at Tincan Island Container Terminal (TICT) is container handling. Vessels berth at our port to discharge their containers, and we house/safeguard these containers while all regulatory examinations are being carried out up to the point of clients receiving their certified containers.
- The process of achieving this includes the use of heavy types of machinery like the Rubber tyred Gantry (RTG). The RTG is used by an operator sort and stack containers.
- To be a successful RTG operator, focus, dexterity, and coordination are essential qualities that must be possessed, and these qualities will be tested to ascertain your capability of becoming an RTG operator trainee.
- First Degree in any field (Only candidates with a minimum of BSC/HND need to apply)
- 0 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Program Requirements (successful completion of all 3 levels):
- Written assessment (Skills Test and Mechanical Reasoning Assessment)
- Personality assessment
- Oral Interview.
- Successful Trainees (upon completion of the training program) will receive a Contract of Employment
- If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted with details of the written assessment
Application Deadline 25th March, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.