Tetra Pak Recruitment 2022 for a Marketing Manager – Tetra Pak is currently recruiting competent candidates suitable for the position of a Marketing Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- We are currently looking for a Marketing manager who will be responsible for delivering an integrated customer marketing approach including products and services deployment plan with assigned customers.
- You’ll also have to defines business opportunities for market / customer based on consolidating, analyzing broad set of market data and deploys marketing services program as suitable per customer by ensuring the voice of market to Global teams.
- This is a local contract to be based in Nigeria .
- Be a strong contributor to the development of the Market Business Plan based on analysis of market intelligence covering the entire value chain in identified priority categories.
- Define, develop and deliver customer marketing initiatives aligned with the cluster growth strategy in close collaboration with KAM teams.
- Provide input to future intelligence requirements for market and liaise with cluster business intelligence supporting research projects as needed. Analyze and use research data with customers.
- Provide input to application of market and business intelligence to market company opportunities.
- Manage Promotional Investment investment and programs for assigned customers.
- Deliver marketing services for assigned customers drawing materials and methodologies from Cluster /Central organisation.
- Provide input to new product requirements based on value chain needs in key categories.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing Experience in a B2B or FMCG company with people management experience and multi-cultural exposure.
- Excellent English mastery (speaking/writing) and French language.
- Interest and proven ability to innovate in marketing tactics, especially using digital channels.
- Excellent writing, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude with a strong hands-on, getting-things-done mentality.
- Business minded with ability to understand the dimensions of business strategy, activities, performance and direction.
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drive visible results.
- Equal opportunity employment experiences that values diversity and inclusion.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
30th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE