TYS recruitment 2020: Are you looking for a good teaching job? Do you wish to positively affect and change lives for good? Here is your opportunity! Tender Years Preparatory School is recruiting. Apply Here
Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS) is a British-Nigerian school in Abuja that was established in 2005 and has maintained an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of its pupils. This has been accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated staff, small classes, a secure environment and a rigorous curriculum. We pride ourselves on the good behavior of our pupils and depth of parental involvement. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
- As a Head-Teacher, you are the most senior teacher and leader of our primary school will be responsible for the education of our pupils, management of staff, and making policy for the school.
- You are responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the school, academic achievement of our pupils and the management of staff.
- Ensure day-to-day smooth running, management, organization and administration of the school in order to create a productive and disciplined learning environment.
- Maintain a positive and appropriate educational environment, and create a programme that meets the intellectual and emotional needs of all of our pupils.
- Implement standards and Norms of British-Nigerian Curricular.
- Ensures that the academic standard of the school is of the highest quality and excellence.
- Determine, organize and implement a diverse, flexible curriculum and implement an effective assessment framework
- Supervise teaching and learning programmes and oversee the implementation of electronic learning strategy and ICT development and learning
- Work closely with families to encourage mutual cooperation and adherence to school policies
- Ensures that all materials required for the smooth operation of curricular and co-curricular activities are made available and utilized as and when appropriate.
- Ensure that all academic staff updates their knowledge and keep abreast of developments in their respective discipline through active participation in subject associations, seminars, workshops and conferences where relevant.
- Formulate overall aims and objectives for the school and ensure strict implementation and compliance with the school policies.
- Report weekly, quarterly and annual on schoolТs performance to senior management.
- Resolving major disciplinary issues with pupils, parents and member of staff.
- Develop weekly lesson plans, activities and class set-ups and assess childrenТs needs and development
- Represent the school at conferences, seminars, events and other official programmes within and outside the school.
- Lead, motivate and manage staff by delegating responsibility, setting expectations, targets and evaluating staff performance.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years experience
- Must have experience in British Curriculum
- Minimum Qualification of MBA / MSc, B.Sc with 8-10years experience
- Must be able to use MS word.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for Tender Years Preparatory School
Interested and qualified candidates should not hesitate to send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email