Tek Experts is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Engineer
Employment Type: Full time
Category: Information Technology
- We’re seeking a diligent engineer to connect and model complex distributed data sets to build repositories like data warehouses and data lakes.
- You’ll leverage your expertise in machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next-generation engines and services.
- This will be a challenging but rewarding role that requires effective communication and collaboration as well as a keen attention to detail and the ability to learn and adapt to emerging technologies.
- Define the data lifecycle, including data models and data sources for analytics platforms.
- Create and maintain an optimal data pipeline and architecture.
- Build analytics tools and conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, and more.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Perform aggregations on data across various warehousing models.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep data secure and work closely with database teams on topics related to data requirements, cleanliness, accuracy, and others.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s or equivalent Degree in Computer Science or another related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience in a statistical and/or data science role.
- Experience working with large data sets, simulation/ optimization, and distributed computing tools.
- Hands-on knowledge of data extraction and transformation tools – traditional ETL tools (Informatica, Alteryx) as well as the latest big data tools.
- Experience working with large datasets, relational databases (SQL), and distributed systems (Hadoop, Hive)
- Extensive experience with R and/or SAS.
- Knowledge of other statistical software like SPSS, RapidMiner, and others is a plus.
- Knowledge of data architecture and experience defining data retention policies, monitoring performance, and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Comfortability with developing dashboards (Tableau, Power Bi, Qlik, etc.) and data analytics models (R, Python, Spark)
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Professional fluency in English is vital, both written and spoke.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters