Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of … Read more about this company
Technical Services Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 25 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 Weeks
Career Level: Executive (Department Head, SVP, VP etc)
- Oversees all the discipline Engineering & Technical Services work supporting the FPSO.
- Assess the Process and ensure it is adequate for the Products it is producing (crude oil, produced water, gas) and that the appropriate chemicals are available for Production.
- Set up and implement a plan for managing plant changes and/or modifications as required, to achieve production objectives including safety and asset integrity.
- Set up the overall Maintenance strategies and programs for the FPSO and ensure that the structure and adequate resources (personnel, materials, vendors) are in place.
- Support the OIM in managing immediate actions for Short Term Maintenance and resolving current Issues on the FPSO.
- Regular evaluation of progress, resolving problems in the early stages, adjusting the plan as needed, and communicating changes and progress OIM and NJP management.
- Identification of new ideas or methods to improve the job or complete assigned tasks.
- Makes recommendations for enhanced performance and continued performance improvement.
- Engage in the recruitment of all Technical persons supporting the FPSO
- Ensures that adequate maintenance records for all FPSO Equipment is maintained.
- Ensure that the Spare Parts Inventory is constantly reviewed and that appropriate Max/Min and EBQ standards are in place.
- Monitors the quantity and usage of consumables, materials Avoid material and equipment glut on site and equipment on Site.
- Responsible for ensuring Production requirements and safe operating practices comply with the Facility management system while meeting all environmental and legislative requirements.
- Minimum BSc. degree in a relevant Engineering discipline, i.e., Mechanical or Process/Chemical Engineering
- Post Graduate education could be advantageous. Member of a Recognised Professional Engineering body
- Minimum 25 years’ experience in the O&G Industry with at least 10 years in a senior or similar asset management role for a production/processing facility.
- Good relationship management skills
- Team Building
- Planning and Control skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Subscribe to Blog via Email