TalentSquare is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
At TalentSquare (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them, we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client’s understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ecommerce Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The e-commerce manager will be extensively responsible for the operation and development of the e-commerce unit and the management of the customer experience on the website.
- Increasing e-commerce sales in close collaboration with the rest of the organization will be a key part of the job.
- You actively engage in various issues such as developing a loyalty/promotions/discount program and Omnichannel platform, as well as seeking growth with partners.
- Own the P/L of the channels under you and drive it like an independent business function.
- Maintain the online listing sheet for the brand and make updates as products are added, prices are changed, etc.
- Audit all online listings on a weekly basis and ensure that changes are made if there are any errors.
- Keep compiling data from these e-commerce marketplaces eg. Top selling products, competitor performance, growth levers, etc.
- Managing Sales & Promotions via digital campaigns and website strategy (Google/FB)
- Manage all Performance Marketing Campaigns to achieve awareness & conversion targets
- Onboard the products and brand to new relevant marketplaces and own the entire process. Coordinate with the logistics and operations team to ensure proper supply to partner marketplaces at different locations.
- Work with the design team to ensure the best in class creatives are deployed
- Design and prepare reports for all ecommerce metrics for various online platforms and achieve all growth objectives and develop all enhancements to direct supply network.
- Design and execute all features of roadmap for ecommerce and prepare reports to be presented to key stakeholders and interpret all data in coordination with business leaders.
- Administer all Ecommerce activities and incorporate best practices in same to design effective online strategies and recommend improvements to all customer processes.
- Manage various internal data sources and web analytics tools to enhance customer experience and assist to increase web presence of company and monitor all websites and recommend changes required.
- Coordinate with key information owners to ensure delivery of all internal resources on time and manage all web site data to ensure accuracy of customer orders and recommend exclusive plans for all key customers to promote ecommerce.
- Analyze all ecommerce transaction and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience and provide support to all associate activities and monitor all site issues and assist in resolution of same.
- Develop and supervise all activities and plans for various ecommerce projects and coordinate with product development team to prepare an effective schedule for campaigns and ensure compliance to same.
- Assist all internal parties to understand product deliverables and provide support to all activities on ecommerce platforms and ensure satisfaction of customer at all times.
- Analyze online user experience of customer and recommend improvements to same and assess effectiveness of all key metrics and monitor all vendor service level agreement to ensure optimal quality of services to customer.
- Supervise product catalog (upload) and ensure compliance to all product guidelines and coordinate with Direct Channels and improve all market strategies and incorporate latest technology in same and provide optimization in productsearch.
- Coordinate with internal team and provide support to all online marketing strategies and prioritize projects and recommend ways to increase traffic to website with incorporation of best tools and assist to maximize revenue.
- Prepare reports and maintain track of all activities on websites, perform tests and assist in all website conversation and recommend improvements in strategies to increase customer retention and design site content.
- Maintain optimal level of customer services at all times and ensure simplicity in services and ensure compliance to all legal requirements and monitor all online channels.
- Administer an effective website strategy and develop and maintain effective relationships with external website developers and advises on all social media strategies, digital marketing.
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in e-commerce sales development, digital marketing or maintenance
- Ability to utilize analytics tools to develop customer experience and sales, e.g. product and category optimization and customer segmentation
- An active, productive and practical approach to work
- Ability to make and manage sales content production
- Good written expression and English language skills
- Willingness and enthusiasm to develop and invent new solutions, as well as purposefulness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE