Taewoo Lighting Power Limited Recruitment 2021 Application Portal: This is to notify all interested and qualified individuals that Taewoo Lighting Power Limited has recently opened their job application portal. Let me guide you on how yo can apply successfully using the guidelines provided in this article.
Taewoo Lighting Power Limited – We are a one-stop Engineering services provider in Airport Engineering Solutions, Electro-mechanical building services (MEP), and Oil & Gas Controls & Instrumentation operating out of Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QHSE Officer
Location: Dopemu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan or review existing QMS/HSE documents and procedures to ensure compliance to current QMS/HSE requirements.
- Support the training and development of all staffs to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE standards and the relevance to business objectives.
- Plan and & deliver relevant training to staff, make periodic audits and/or drills to put the business on its HSE toes.
- Plan & visit sites for audit, training and drills purpose.
- Ensure operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance to federal, state and company safety regulations
- Ensure proper implementation and integration of QMS/OHSAS policies and procedures within the organization.
- Monitor, measure and report on compliance with all QHSE legislation applicable to the company’s activities.
- Enforce and provide interpretation of QHSE legislation.
- Perform internal and external QHSE audits.
- Control and supervise quality whilst preventing occupational risk.
- Graduate-level qualifications with at least three years experience ideally in Quality and HSE management.
- Should be familiar with ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems, OHSAS 18001 health and Safety Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management.
- Minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate level 3
- Professional membership e.g., ISPON
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th May, 2021
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here