Taeillo Recruitment 2022 for an Administrative Officer – Taeillo is currently seeking competent professionals suitable for the position of Administrative Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Taeillo is a Nigerian Furniture and Lifestyle Brand that designs and manufactures Furniture by harnessing traditional forms, Materials, Local resources in Africa with both local and modern Technology to create premium Urban Furniture pieces.
We believe our little drops of effort will make a mighty Africa by telling our African story with one piece of Furniture at a time. Our Formula is Culture + Design + Technology = Premium African Urban Furniture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Reports to: Chief of People & Culture
- The Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors and the procurement officer to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, arranging travel and accommodations, planning & scheduling in-house and external events, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Any other task assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess An Associate’s Degree in a related field, such as office administration, may be preferred.
- Working knowledge of necessary productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Notable organizational skills and the ability to provide organization and structure that others can follow.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, printers, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel.
- Intrinsically motivated by the mission of Taeillo
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method, and outcomes yourself.
- Results-orientated and pragmatic with exceptional quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
6th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE