Survival Fund for Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Registration 2021/2022 – FG through the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, Ambassador Mariam Katagum has opened the Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Survival Fund payroll support registration portal.
The payroll Support Track of the MSME Survival Fund Scheme is a component under the Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan, which was flagged off on the 21st of September 2020, is aimed at supporting vulnerable MSMEs in the payroll obligations of over 500,000 employees for a period of 3 Months.
Eligibility for Survival Fund Application/Registration 2021
Application is open for Nigerians expect applicant from Benue, Plateau, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) are not eligible to participate in the reopening exercise, as they had already met their quota.
Requirements for Survival Fund Application/Registration 2021
The public is reminded of the following qualification requirements:
- Businesses must have CAC registration
- Businesses must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 staff;
- Business must be owned by Nigerians
- Must have verifiable BVN.
How to Register for MSMEs Survival Fund 2021/2022
Qualified applicants are to visit the official survival fund registration portal 2021 via https://survivalfund.gov.ng/
Click on Sign up
Click on Payroll Support Register
The Scheme provides for 45 per cent female participation and 5 per cent Special Needs participation.
Kindly note is FREE of charge. Beware of Fraudsters.
Survival Fund Registration/Portal Closing Date 2021
The application portal will run from January 27th to February 2nd , 2021 and the payroll support portal would cut across education, hospitality and general sector.
- Federal Government $5000 Grant
- National ID Card: NIMC Pre Enrolment, Registration Form /Login Portal
- NSHP Registration Portal Login – www.nshp.gov.ng
- Federal N-power Grant
- NEXIT Portal Login and Update
- CBN SME Loan and Grant
- Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted Candidates
- NEXIT Portal: N-Power Portal Empowerment Registration Portal
- TraderMoni Loan Registration Application Form 2020 www.tradermoni.ng
- federal government survival fund portal – Register Now
- Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship 2020/2021 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship – Register Now
- CBN Youth Investment Fund Application Portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- FG/TiimAfrica Project Grow 100 For Nigerians ($5,000 Grant)
- National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) Application Registration Form 2020/2021- nshp.gov.ng
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund 2020 Registration Form & Login Portal – Apply Now
- SMEDAN Account Update and Activation via smedanregister.ng for Business Loan
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here