Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 Weeks
- Buy goods, products and services for company to use or on behalf of the Client.
- Evaluate suppliers, negotiate contracts of purchase, and review product quality.
- Consider price, quality, availability, reliability, and technical support when choosing suppliers and merchandise.
- Manage lean, just-in-time inventories.
- Use resources to obtain information about potential suppliers.
- Interview prospective suppliers and visit their plants/production and distribution centres where necessary to assess their capabilities.
- Ensures that the supplier can deliver the desired goods or services on time, in the correct quantities, and without sacrificing quality.
- Sign contracts with suppliers who meet the organization’s needs, and place orders.
- Analyse price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of their organization
- Attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with suppliers
- Meet with staff and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for changes
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
- Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Minimum B.Sc. or equivalent in any discipline, preferably engineering.
- Certifications in Procurement, CIPS or other relevant professional bodies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Gender: Does not matter
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Specific professional knowledge
- Working technical knowledge of the goods or services to be bought.
- Languages: English necessary – Written and Oral proficiency
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Subscribe to Blog via Email