Solidarités International(SI) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – This is to inform the general public that Solidarités International is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Solidarités International (SI) is a French humanitarian organization which provides aid and assistance to victims of war or natural disaster. For over 40 years the association has focused on meeting three vital needs – water, food and shelter. SI is present in North-East Nigeria since 2016 and is currently operating in 4 bases across Borno State (Maiduguri, Monguno, Ngala, and Dikwa) with outreach capacities across all BAY States through its emergency component. Currently, SI carries out emergency / post – emergency programs in WASH sector in North-West Nigeria where limited actors are currently present.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Monguno, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Start Date: Projected contract duration is 5 Months – with possible extension.
- The store keeper manages the receipt, storage, safe-keeping and delivery of food, goods, tools and equipment used by Solidarités International or under the responsibility of Solidarités International.
- He/she participates in the drafting and monitoring of all administrative documents related to stored items.
- Monitor the storage facilities and infrastructure both from inside and outside: locate damages and propose the necessary repairs
- Ensure the equipment and machines used by teams are cleaned before returning to storage
- Monitor the quality of products at the time of receipt. Put aside non-compliant or infected products and report to the logistics officer.
- Regularly monitor the quality of products during storage. Pay special attention to expiration dates
- Supervise cleaning and regular disinfection of storage spaces
- Introduce protection against insects and pests inside the storage spaces and apply treatment upon the first sign of infection
- Ensure adequate ventilation of the spaces
- In conjunction with the Stock Manager, make provisions for the staff and necessary equipment for loading / unloading
- Supervise the team of daily workers charged with storage activities
- Draft or complete dispatch and receipt documents in compliance with Solidarités International standards
- Monitor incoming and outgoing equipment
- Maintain updated inventory lists
- Participate in monthly stored goods and equipment inventories and reconciliation with what should be in stock
- Participate in the drafting of activity and inventory reports
ORG Chart Position (reporting and functional relationships)
- Line manager: Stock Manager (Logistics Assistant)
- Line reports on base: –
- Functional manager: –
- Functional report(s): Workers.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of High School Diploma or its equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in store-keeping, inventory control, or record keeping preferably in the INGOs.
- Organized and detail-oriented to manage all of the operations in our base’s storeroom.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Skills to operate common office equipment including the MS Office pack.
- Transport & housing contributions
- Social benefits (medical coverage, 24 days of Annual leaves per year, compassionate leaves, public holidays as announced by government, festive bonus, Life insurance – covering death and permanent disability) etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Candidates should select “Storekeeper”, fill the form and attach their CV and Motivation Letter.
- The CV attached must be named with their first name and surname.
- As position is required as soon as possible, Solidarites International reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the recruitment before the application closing date
17th January, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE