Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Electrical Technician. Interested persons should follow the descriptions below to apply.
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005.SEEPCO has been producing Okwuibome (OKW) Blend of crude oil since 2011. Okwuibome Blend is an established grade of crude oil recognized by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- We require an Electrical Technician to conduct preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance activities.
- Incumbents must have adequate technical knowledge and skill-set to conduct maintenance of equipment independently.
- To carry out the maintenance activities as per the PM Plan.
- To be able to identify the consumables and spare requirements for the planned activities.
- To be able to identify resources and schedule his job.
- Time and quality focus to prevent re-work.
- Safety knowledge and expertise.
- To carry out the calibration of various instruments and control valves.
- To be able to install and remove temporary defeats without affecting the plant operations.
- To be able to test the instrumentation equipment and certify.
- Conduct maintenance activities without disruption to plant operation.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to understand operating procedures and flawless implementation.
- Proven ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle process and safety emergencies
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience (preferably within the gas industry).
- Good safety and work management knowledge.
- Computer skills expertise in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, SAP, etc.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE