Sterling Bank Plc recruitment for a Business Intelligence Analyst – Job Recruitment Portal. Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria.
In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst – NIB
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To deliver business efficiency and intelligence via insightful reporting and visualization in order to monitor growth in line with business objectives of Non-Interest Banking’s digital platforms
- Review and validate customer files and data to ensure data integrity, collection and utilization
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Present information through explanatory reporting and visualization
- Generate reports and make recommendations to the business as well as internal and external partners
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and innovation and create reports with identified opportunities to management showing findings
- Recommend ongoing improvements to methodology, tools and products
- Provide active support to relevant teams on business intelligence, research and data mine to meet ad hoc requirements
- Design and develop metrics and reports, dashboards and analyses to drive key business decisions
- Monitor analytics and metrics result for seamless and effective Business Intelligence reporting
- Collaborate with stakeholders in managing analytics for new product projects to ensure delivery of desired outcomes within preset timelines
- Apply business modelling expertise to gain actionable business insights and boost productivity in line with strategic priorities of NIB digital business
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email