The management of NDLEA have released the portal or link to write or take NDLEA CBT Exam Online Screening Test for the benefit of all that were shortlisted to participate in the online test. Please after you have login ,you read the following instructions carefully before you click on the START button to begin the NDLEA Test.
Make sure you login correctly and be ready before clicking START on the online TEST Portal.
Test Timetable for NDLEA Recruitment
- Monday 8th May 2023 – 10:00am to 12:59am
- Tuesday 9th May 2023 – 1:00am to 12:59am
- Wednesday 10th May 2023 – 1:00am to 12:59am.
The NDLEA assessment test coming up on 8th May for Superintendent Cadre is the first in the series of screening tests to be conducted for the recruitment exercise. Qualified candidates will be contacted through their submission email address.
- Go to the NDLEA Test Portal Login via http://cbtservices.online
- Enter your ‘Application ID’ (NDLEA/SUPT/2023/NIN)
- Click Login
- Read and follow the instructions.
- Click on ‘PROCEED’ to start the test.
Kindly take note of the following:
1. Use a reliable internet service: your internet connection is a big factor as poor connection can negatively affect your performance.
2. Check the time limit for the test: Before starting the test, check the time limit. This would enable you to determine the time to spend on each question.
3. Avoid distraction: you are advised to take the test in a cool environment in order to avoid distractions that may affect your score.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge