Start Innovation Hub Job Recruitment 2022 for a Hardware Repair Technician – Start Innovation Hub Is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Hardware Repair Technician. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Start Innovation Hub is a technology incubation and an opportunity center. A leading source where technical talents and entrepreneurs draw strength and excellence to innovate for global relevance leveraging the power of community.
In the past 8 years, we have built the capacity of technical talents and connected them to global opportunities. We are your go to solution providers when you need the services of technical talents like software developers, designers, digital marketers and project/product managers with international clientele. We will also be opening access to our Hardware Research Lab to members of the public starting May 2022 to help cater for hardware development and repair needs using CAD, CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing) and 3D printing technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware Repair Technician
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full Time
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices while ensuring all Quality Assurance Standard Operating Procedures are met 100%.
- Train and mentor wannabes.
- Previous experience with repair, laptop, system unit, MacBook, Chromebook, soldering, cell phone and console is required.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair cell phones, computer systems and consoles.
- Handle data recovery using software tools.
- Educate and advise clients on best practices as regards system maintenance.
- Ensure all QC checks are completed to minimize any warranty returns
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Answer phone calls with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
- Carry out training and mentorship programmes for wannabes and interns
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Senior Secondary school certificate. Tertiary institution degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 year experience with product service support or troubleshooting electronics.
- Must be a fast learner with interest in 3D printing, CAD and CAM
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Strong research capability
- Ability to use Google search, YouTube etc
- A+ Certification will be an advantage (not compulsory).
- Integrity and Trust
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Linux OS, Mac OS, Android OS & iOS
- Ability to lift 10KG weight.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This is not a remote position, candidates must be based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment