Stanbic IBTC Bank is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for the position of Database Administrator. Interested candidates should kindly apply using the job application guidelines listed below.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Job ID: 80411085_80330070
Location: Idejo Street, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Group Functions
The Database Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of Databases. The Database Administrator carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following technical areas:
- Creating and maintaining all databases required for Production, Disaster Recovery, development, and testing usage.
- Proactive Production Database monitoring across database platforms.
- Performing in conjunction with system administrators, the capacity planning required in creating and maintaining the various databases for the use of the Bank.
- Performs failover of databases as required for disaster recovery. Ensures space availability for database growth.
- Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
- Plans and implements backup and recovery of databases, Setup, and maintenance of online replication of data from Production to the DR environment.
- Monitor and advise management on licensing issues while ensuring compliance with Oracle License agreements.
- First Degree
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in a similar or related position.
- Professional certification in OCP, ITIL v3 required
- Developing Expertise
- Exploring Possibilities
- Generating Ideas
- Interacting with People
- Taking Action
- Database Administration
- Technical Analysis
- License Management
- IT Operations
- IT Systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or ask for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge