Stanbic IBTC Bank is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Revenue Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate Functions
- An experienced revenue assurance analyst to work in financial department of a financial institution.
- A skilled researcher, opened to using technologies to drive process digitalization and automation in creating insightful interactive dashboards that will guide business partners to take inform and immediate decisions
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Sciences,, Business Commerce or related fields.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Finance, revenue assurance.
- Interpreting Data
- Interacting with People
- Exploring Possibilities
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Proficiency in SQL, PowerBI, Qlikview and QlikSense
- Data Analytics.
- Business Analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters