Spotify Job Recruitment- Spotify is recruiting qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position of a Business Operations Analyst. Interested candidates should kindly apply below.
Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs. With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music or podcast for every moment – on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more. There are millions of tracks and episodes on Spotify. So whether you’re behind the wheel, working out, partying or relaxing, the right music or podcast is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to, or let Spotify surprise you. You can also browse through the collections of friends, artists, and celebrities, or create a radio station and just sit back. Soundtrack your life with Spotify. Subscribe or listen for free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Analyst
- We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join our expanding team. The incumbent is responsible for Sub Saharan Africa, you will look after business analysis and insights, operational business planning, regional operating processes and leading cross-functional projects by building positive relationships across the company with a key focus on driving growth in our key West African markets: Nigeria and Ghana
- In this position, you will work closely with local functional leadership and report to the Market, Strategy and Operations Lead for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Spotify’s culture encourages innovation, collaboration, transparency, passion, and playfulness.
- There is a strong focus on continuous self-improvement, learning through experimentation, and actively sharing feedback to constantly improve performance. This role will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Data Tracking & Analysis:
- Analyze business and content metrics across the regions and develop insights to identify key gaps and opportunities for growth
- Provide the SSA Leads Team with the insights and knowledge needed to drive decisions and define strategy
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to bring data and insights to craft the execution of initiatives across the business
- Develop data & insight templates for quarterly tracking & reporting
- Driving the operating processes for the region by crafting efficiency, removing obstacles, and improving processes
- Support Marketing, Music, Podcasts and Growth teams with operational execution on campaigns
- Support with creation of presentation templates
- Support and, at times, lead strategic or operational initiatives on the ground
- Identify and establish relationships for user growth partnership opportunities in key markets, as well as long tail markets across the SSA region
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years plus of experience in internet/tech fast-growing company and/or management consultancy.
- Generalist skill set that is equally comfortable analyzing data or managing cross-functional projects.
- You have a passion for music/tech and have previously worked in an international work environment.
- You possess a flawless level of written and spoken English and have phenomenal communication skills.
- Thrive on working in a constantly changing but always exciting environment
- Genuine, confident, flexible and fun demeanor.
- Strong analytical skills and comfort in analyzing datasets, with advanced knowledge of tools such as Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Tableau (SQL programming is a plus).
- Ability to quickly distill large amounts of information into clear insights and recommendations, fully conversant in the latest digital and consumer trends (music industry a plus).
- Organized, process-driven strategic problem solver with an understanding of planning and budgeting.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Leave a Reply