SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment for a Water Treatment Technician – SPIE Oil & Gas Service is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Water Treatment Technician. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions below to apply.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Job Title: Water Treatment Technician M/F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full-time
- He/She contributes to the technical and economic success of the project by ensuring compliance with the objectives set in terms of results, deadlines, quality, social policy, QHSSE, and company values.
- He/she operates directly in the field, on the customer’s site.
- Monitoring of water treatment processes and equipment
- Maintaining good housekeeping and hygienic environment
- Taking records of water consumptions
- Checking and recording of UV light status
- Routinely checking and changing of the submersible pumps
- Reading of the piezometer to conform the level of treated water in the treated water tank
- Checking and replacing the micro filters and the sand filters
- Operating fire line pumps in times of drills and reality as part of the
- Emergency Response and Intervention Team member (ERIT)
- Routine reading of the different flow meters
- Checking & dosing of chemical solutions as per acceptable standards
- Checking the pressure bar on the pressure gauge
- Washing of the over-head raw water tank and the treated water tank
- Servicing of the extractors
- Servicing of the chlorine and ph+ sensors
- Cleaning of the electrical panels
- 1+ years’ experience in similar position
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Agriculture, Environmental Science or Water Resource
- Demonstrated experience in all areas related to a water treatment position
- Water Quality
- Hazardous materials
- Waste water
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment