SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment Application Now Open – Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by SPIE Oil & Gas to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal in this article. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder – M / F
Location: Nigeria (Offshore)
Contract type: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- SPIE Nigeria Limited is actively looking for experienced Welder
- Experience wise, you will need to be experienced in welding and be confident in completing any welding tasks alone.
- Interpret and break down all levels of drawings.
- Maintained and repair structures by dismantling, reshaping, and reassembling metal components using cutting torches and hand tools
- Assess and plan work according to time frames.
- Look for ways to make efficiencies and recommend process improvements.
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas
- Extensive experience working as a Welder
- Good standard of TIG welding experience in stainless steel, including sanitary welds
- Experience in shutdown project is a strong plus
- Relevant trade certificate with a minimum 6 years’ experience within stainless steel fabrication of pressure vessels.
Minimum level of experience required
- 10 years or more
- Offshore certificates
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here