SMEDAN Account Update and Activation via smedanregister.ng for Business Loan – This update is to tell you and give you the steps and guidelines on how to update and activate your SMEDAN account and dashboard. With this article you can update your dashboard and profile. All you need to update your SMEDAN Account and activate and get your SMEDAN Number.
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Registration Application Portal is still open and available for all to register or apply successfully.
Requirements for SMEDAN Registration Application
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth and have Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2018.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN) and valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution and have valid identification example International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Driver’s License.
If you are yet to register for SMEDAN, kindly Click www.smedanregister.ng
Steps on How to Recover SMEDAN Number
The update below shows the guidelines on how to recover your SMEDAN Number
- Login to your email address used during your registration
- Search for SMEDAN of the search bar.
- If you cannot find it in your email, visit https://smedanregister.ng/
- Click on Sign up/Activate
- Then select Recover SMEDAN Number
- In the displayed box, input your phone number used during registration
- The click on Proceed.
How to activate your SMEDAN Profile and Update your information
- To activate your SMEDAN Account for Loan visit https://smedanregister.ng/
- Click on Sign up/Activate
- Then select sign in Account
- Input your smedan number and password used during online registration
- If you can’t remember your password, click on forget password.
- Federal Government $5000 Grant
- Federal N-power Grant
- NEXIT Portal Login and Update
- CBN SME Loan and Grant
- Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted Candidates
- NEXIT Portal: N-Power Portal Empowerment Registration Portal
- TraderMoni Loan Registration Application Form 2020 www.tradermoni.ng
- federal government survival fund portal – Register Now
- Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship 2020/2021 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship – Register Now
- CBN Youth Investment Fund Application Portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) Application Registration Form 2020/2021- nshp.gov.ng
Enter your email address below and get more jobs like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here