Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) Recruitment 2022 for a Human Resource / Administrative Manager – Skyshore Group Limited is currently recruiting competent professionals suitable to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Administrative Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate the planning of HR improvement and other related projects, including the staff performance management cycle, mid-year reviews, performance improvement plan etc.
- Provide the necessary performance management guidance to line managers concerning coaching, counselling, career development and disciplinary actions in order to put the right organizational culture in place that support employee performance.
- Participate in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the success of innovative training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Champion the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment strategies in conjunction with departmental heads and plan to identify, select, hire, train and retain the best talents.
- Responsible for the coordination of the recruitment, selection and onboarding process, in conjunction with the relevant departmental heads as it relates to the project at hand.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Accountable for managing and resolving complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations and treat in line with company policy.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date employee records in such as a way that they can easily be retrieved when the need arises.
- Management of day-to-day personnel issues such as staff complaints and grievances and liaise with the appropriate departmental head and treat in line with company policy.
- Monitor adherence to personnel policies and code of conduct and render report on non-compliance.
- Advice Management and staff on strategic human resources issues and provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide the necessary support to management and staff to ensure alignment with the organizational strategy, improve work relationship, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Ensure the development and implementation of relevant human resources strategies and structures (process, people, and systems) to support the achievement of the Company’s vision, goals and objectives.
- Carry out periodic visit to project sites to handle grievance issues, ascertain the morale of staff on sites and to ensure that their welfare is adequately catered for in accordance with their employment contract terms.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years relevant work experience.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
26th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE