Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Sector, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor – Oil and Gas
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Plan and direct the technical execution of various aspects of the project (building constructions)
- Provide technical guidance regarding structural repairs, construction, and design.
- Responsible for quality control of construction and civil engineering documents
- Oversee technical & non-technical engineering workers to guarantee successful completion of the project
- Aid other departments in development of plan and cost estimates on building work
- Arranging the planning and scheduling of work
- Assist in the monthly Quality Audits
- Liaison with design team, local authority, contractors and suppliers.
- Advise the construction manager regarding construction material costs and quantity calculations
- Produce and issue precise technical specifications and data sheets
- Write daily detailed reports on progress of activities as the play out
- Assisting in the tender enquiries and valuations
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering (Masters is an added advantage).
- COREN Certfied, MNSE.
- Strong project management skills.
- Skilled in Cost Management, Structural Analysis and Design, Construction Design, Material Management, Strategic Planning and other relevant skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a construction company.
- Skilled in AutoCAD 2D, Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Outlook, CSC Orion, Prota Structure, Prota Details, Oracle Primavera P6.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email