Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited Job Recruitment Portal 2022 – Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a Chinese construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction)Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Limited, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Co Limited is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world, with a Class A General Contracting Qualification, together with the authority to engage in foreign trade, import, and export.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Live-in Security Guard
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional Security Guard to work with us. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- High School Degree
- At least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Security Guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism.
N30, 000 Monthly.
Job Title: Safety Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible Safety Officer with proven working experience within Industrial construction either with a Chinese company or renowned construction company to facilitate compliance with occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines.
- You will provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations.
- You will also be on a constant lookout for violations.
- The ideal candidate will be a responsible individual who swears by OSH regulations.
- Your work will be largely focused on prevention so you need to be conscientious and farsighted.
- The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies.
- The goal is to establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health and safety.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
- Proven working experience with a Chinese construction
- Proven experience as a safety officer
N100, 000 Monthly.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment